Your diesel vehicle is important to you. It is your means of transportation and sometimes apart of your livelihood. Much like someone in a relationship; if one is happy than the other is as well. Your diesel engine is not happy with low sulfur diesel fuel, it makes things a bit dry in there. It wants and needs to be lubricated.
Not only does Stanadyne Fuel Additive add lubricity to your engine it offers many other values. Below is a list of benefits from using the additive:
- Cold weather protection- reduces diesel power point up to 40 degrees F (22 degrees C), and cold filter plug point by up to 25 degrees F (13 degrees C), depending on base fuel.
- Hot weather protection- lubricants and cetane improver help when fuel is hot and “thin”
- Increases horsepower- with up to 5 point cetane gain to improve combustion, resulting in better acceleration, power and torque
- Reduces fuel consumption- independent tests show gains up to 9.6% in MPG
- Easier and Faster starting-in all conditions.
- Reduces smoke and particulate emissions
- Cleans and protects- detergents and deposit modifiers help protect injection pumps, injectors, nozzles etc…
- Reduces wear – lubricity improvers restore lubricity to ultra low sulfur.
- Stabilizes fuel – antioxodants keep fuel fresher.
- Contains no alcohol – avoids corrosion and accelerated wear.
- Helps remove water – special demulsifiers cause tiny water droplets to come out of suspension/emulsion, so the filter/separator can more effectively remove water.
- Can be used with Bio Diesel fuel – up to B5, or 5% bio content.
Stanadyne fuel additive is made by a fuel injection systems manufacturer, it is tested and approved by major diesel engine and vehicle manufacturers.
Then bottom line is; you need to go back to the shopping page and purchase some stanadyne additive for your diesel vehicle.
FASS—-Fuel Air Separation System
FASS has patented a process that removes air/vapor with 1 efficient method. The process allows for more consistent fuel pressure to be maintained while providing the ability to use more of the fuel filter capacity.
The mass volume return of the FASS continually “polishes” the fuel as all of the fuel exiting has passed through the fuel filter. The FASS polishes the fuel at the GPH rating of your fuel pump this giving your fuel injection system the cleanest fuel possible. The more time the fuel passes through the filter the cleaner the fuel.
The benefits of FASS
- Reduces carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide ~~Helps you are trying to be more green, and who isn’t these days.
- Increases injector life/dependability ~~Injectors can be pretty expensive and timely to install. Southwest diesel can help you by doing the installation or proving you with an installation manual.
- Increase horsepower~~More Power
- Increase torque~~More Power
- Increase fuel mileage (conservative drivers) ~~More going green help not to mention the money that you could possibly save. You like saved money, right?
- Consistant engine performance i.e -Hot vs Cold fuel.
- Excellent cold weather performance ~~With the ridiculous cold front covering most of the country, it would be nice to have a vehicle that performs good regardless of the temps. Now get yourselves to work.
If you want to save some money, get more power and be green;
Upgrade today, get your fuel air separation system-FASS. Southwest Diesel & Electrical would be happy to answer all your fuel air separation questions. Please contact us at 800-658-5806 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information came from FASSride.com and their brochures.