Stanadyne Fuel Additive
Stanadyne Performance Formula Diesel Fuel Additive
PROTECT YOUR EQUIPMENT
The heart of the diesel engine is the fuel injection system and a major enemy of the system is poor quality diesel fuel. No other fuel additive provides all the benefits of Stanadyne's Performance Formula:
- Upgrades and stabilizes fuel by reducing sludge and fuel tank contaminants.
- Removes varnish and other deposits to prevent plugging.
- Increases power and economy with cetane enhancer.
- Protects against bio and ultra low sulfur diesel(ULSD) fuels to reduce wear.
- Protects against corrosion with an alcohol free formula.
- Helps remove water from the fuel.
- Provides hot and cold weather protection.
Legislation has mandated a 97% reduction in the sulfur content of diesel fuel. This reduces exhaust emissions. In June of 2006 most stations started selling ultra low sulfur diesel fuel (ULSD). The new fuel has only 15ppm sulfur as compared to 500ppm for low sulfur diesel(LSD). This reduction is achieved by hydro-treating. ULSD fuel deteriorates faster, has lower energy content, reduced lubricity and is responsible for fuel leaks with some types of o-rings. These changes in the fuel quality result from the removal of beneficial fuel components during the hydro-treating process. Stanadyne fuel additive will address these concerns.
Stanadyne is a trusted leader in the fuel injection industry. They have been manufacturing diesel fuel systems since the early 1950's. Who better would know what is necessary to protect the internal components of a fuel system? Their knowledge of the inner workings of diesel fuel injection systems clearly gives them an advantage over other companies in the additive business. Their relationship with engine manufacturers and other fuel injection suppliers affords them vision into what changes affect the formulation of additives.
A diesel fuel injection system can suffer failure in 100 tanks of fuel or 400 tanks of fuel. The factors that affect the life of a fuel system are:
- Contaminants (dirt, water, algae, metal, gasoline, sugar etc.)
- Miles driven
- Fuel without adequate lubricity All these factors take their toll on the fuel system.
Today's diesel vehicles have multiple computers, sensors and catalysts that will easily cost three times as much to repair than older vehicles. When majors components are replaced or overhauled repairs can range from $600 to $3500. Using Stanadyne additive will reduce accelerated wear. As low as 8 cents per treated gallon (ptg) it's a bargain when compared to buying premium gasoline. Plus, Stanadyne additive will give you a lot more than just an octane increase.